Thursday, April 23, 2009

Engish Class

Hi all..

i am here to psot sumthing very fun when we were at engish class today..

teacher ask us to describe our frens in group....

so my team was kaixiong and vincent...

i will tel u wat kelly ,scott and ming yeaw write abt me..lol

Here is it..

Kelly|Ming Yeaw|Scott

  1. Noisy
  2. Hyper
  3. Everyday say bad word
  4. Quite pro in badminton
  5. wear specs
  6. Tanned
  7. Bunny teeth
  8. Corrupted mind
  9. Talk never pass through brain
  10. Leg got muscle and scars but not the hand
  11. he is cute and advorable but ugly
  12. tall,dark but not handsome(something same as 11)

Then We have Daniel Group to describe abt kelly..lol!!

DanielIsaac|JayHan

  1. Not feminine
  2. Girl
  3. Chinese
  4. 0126597872
  5. used to pinch people, now likes to elbow people

We have lots of fun during engish class....

P/S:I Hate Ppl Take My Money argh~!~!~!~!~!

p/s: I Still Love You