Friday, August 29, 2008

Hello Guys~~Due to this few days exam coming soon agn...

and i going score high mark foor sejarah and math

i cant believe my sejarah marks almost fail and lost to shane and sek by one 1mark in math..wtf

yesterday, I noe scout are stay back to build gadget..and i stay back...

but i have to CHAO at 4pm..T.T

after tuition,i come back to school and they had just build finish...

wah..damn high...i climb up and it was cool~~xD

Guo Hao took me a pic but he haven send me yet...

the gadget is for merdeka day which is today lar~~

actually is not today..is Sunday

we just celebrate today..haha

lolx~~Our class have just came our new game with calculator

THAT WAS BINGO

and it makes my claculator lost ady~~

8ppl play in row..damn lot ppl...wtf..

Who wan play can ask me..

cos

i was the admin of the game..

xD

haha.....today the performances was very nice

especially beatbox and the drama...

it make me laugh like hell...

two guy are acting as a gurl..lolx

wtf...

This Sunday was National Day

and is also Kelvin Birthday

Sry cant attend cos nid go outstation

Anyway

HAPPY Birthday to MALAYSIA 

AND 

KELVIN!!!!

gtg now...hehe..will update pic and more next time

bb

Rawr,

BoonHui