Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a special day

01-07-1993 was a special day for me....Happy birthday shi hao, Shu Ying Mui, ME and jay han.THANKS guys for all the wishes......i will nvr forget this day..haha....lolx...that day was very fun...i keep say "Thank You" cos alot ppl wish me..thx man!!....lolx....that day i din get much present...but i dont mind..hehe.....cos shuying wan me to put the present in my blog..so i decided to edit...haha..lolx...Here come 1st the present that i get for my present althought some of them is earlier or late..xD

the front page of card


the inside of the card make by li teng mui...thx yea<3

lolx..present that give by shuying mui....no second copy de...xD


And our school encik Guna had just fall down from the roof..now was at hospital hope he will fine..lastly..i just finally pass lencana usaha liao...cos last year fail!!!..haha..


THE END